Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome to Words Upon Pages!

Hi y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by my book blog Words Upon Pages. I have always had a love for books but really got into "big" books like the Twilight series in third grade. I guess that's when my book addiction truly started. I have had a few book blogs in the past but always got lazy with them or had an excuse for not keeping up with them. I have started Words Upon Pages twice but always lost the motivation to keep reading and keep posting content for other book junkies. But today, I am going to try and change that for the last time! I have recently started reading again and have fallen in love with it all over again. I hope to have at least two posts a week (possibly more if I have time). I am a sophomore in high school so this is my most stressful year so we will have to see how it goes haha! If you wish to get in touch with me I have a Twitter which is @wordsuponpages and you can always email me at wordsuponpages@gmail.com . I love making new friends so feel free to reach out for just a single conversation or maybe even an amazing friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment